Having trouble connecting Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha to PC? It might be a driver problem, so download Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha Android USB Drivers and install them on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or XP PC. The Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Drivers provided here are official and are virus-free. Based on your need, download USB Driver for Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
With Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Driver installed on the PC, we can establish a secure connection between Computer and Mobile. It helps transfer data like images, video, documents, and other files from Mobile to PC.
We have also provided Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha ADB and Fastboot drivers, which help pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the Phone via Command Prompt (CMD) from the computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Driver
The Alcatel mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha Driver for Flashing Firmware
Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.