Does your Gogen TA 10200 Dual phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Gogen TA 10200 Dual when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Gogen USB Drivers are necessary to connect Gogen TA 10200 Dual to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Gogen TA 10200 Dual, we have also shared Gogen TA 10200 Dual ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Gogen TA 10200 Dual Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Gogen TA 10200 Dual ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Gogen TA 10200 Dual Amlogic USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Gogen TA 10200 Dual ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Driver
The Gogen Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Gogen TA 10200 Dual Driver for Flashing Firmware
Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Gogen TA 10200 Dual Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Gogen TA 10200 Dual ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Gogen TA 10200 Dual Amlogic USB Drivers
- Download the Amlogic USB Driver package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- When extracted, open the folder and run Amlogic Driver installer (InstallDriver.exe) as administrator.
- Click Next when the Device Driver Installation Wizard window opens.
- Now, the Amlogic Driver will be installed. Once installed, click on Finish to close the setup window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install Gogen TA 10200 Dual USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Gogen TA 10200 Dual ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.