Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU phone won’t connect to a computer, download the Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, Google USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB Driver
The Google Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU Driver for Flashing Firmware
Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Google Pixel 6 Pro G8VOU ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.