Google Pixel 7 5G phone having difficulty connecting to a computer? Windows computer not recognizing Google Pixel 7 5G Android Phone? It may be because of the missing or the corrupted drivers on your computer. To fix Google Pixel 7 5G not showing up on PC, download Google Pixel 7 5G USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Google USB Drivers are a must to establish a stable connection between your computer and phone over USB. If you’re looking for Google Pixel 7 5G USB drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared official OEM USB Drivers for Google Pixel 7 5G along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Google Pixel 7 5G Android USB Drivers help securely connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an Android file transfer not working issue, then it is recommended to install Google Pixel 7 5G drivers on your computer.
The Google Pixel 7 5G ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Google Pixel 7 5G USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Google Pixel 7 5G USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install Google Pixel 7 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Google Pixel 7 5G USB Driver
The Google Phone drivers offered here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files between your phone and computer.
Google Pixel 7 5G Driver for Flashing Firmware
Google Pixel 7 5G USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Google Pixel 7 5G Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Google Pixel 7 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Google Pixel 7 5G USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Google Pixel 7 5G ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.