Huawei Honor 9C phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the Huawei Honor 9C Android phone? It may be caused by the missing Huawei Honor 9C USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix Huawei Honor 9C phone not showing up on PC, download Huawei Honor 9C USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
Huawei USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect Huawei Honor 9C to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the Huawei Honor 9C drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official Huawei Honor 9C USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with Huawei Honor 9C ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Huawei Honor 9C Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Huawei Honor 9C ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Huawei Honor 9C USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Huawei Honor 9C USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Huawei Honor 9C HiSuite USB Driver
- 4 How to Install Huawei Honor 9C USB Drivers Manually
- 5 How to Install Huawei Honor 9C ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Huawei Honor 9C USB Driver
The Huawei Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Huawei Honor 9C Driver for Flashing Firmware
You can also download Huawei PC Suite called HiSuite to install Drivers automatically.
Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Honor 9C – Latest Version
Huawei Honor 9C USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Huawei Honor 9C Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Huawei Honor 9C ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Huawei Honor 9C USB Drivers
- First of all, download and extract the Huawei Android USB Driver (Huawei-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your Windows computer.
- When extracted, you'll find the Huawei USB Driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) file.
- Right-click on the Huawei Android USB Driver setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Now DriverTools 1.0 Setup wizard should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement by clicking on the "I Agree" button to proceed with the installation.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Destination Folder. It is recommended to leave the default destination folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTools).
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now you'll be asked to choose the Start Menu Folder, leave the default settings, and click on Install.
- Now the DriverTools will be installed on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed, make sure to check Run DriverTools 1.0 and click on Finish.
- Now DriverTools window should launch, and it should have two options, Install Drivers and Uninstall Drivers.
- Click on Install Drivers to begin installing Huawei USB Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, the Huawei Driver will be installed on your computer.
- Once installed, the installation window should close automatically.
- Now, restart your computer to finish the Huawei Android Drivers installation on your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor 9C HiSuite USB Driver
- Download and extract Huawei Drivers (Huawei-USB-Drivers-HiSuite.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and find the DriverSetup.exe file.
- Open Huawei HiSuite driver setup (DriverSetup.exe) as administrator on your computer.
- The DriverSetup.exe is a silent installation file extracted from the Huawei HiSuite application (Huawei PC Suite). So, there will be no installation window.
- To check the Huawei Android USB Drivers installation progress, open the DriverSetupInstall.log or Install.log file using notepad.
- The last line of the log files should contain the
endword indicating that the driver installation is finished.
- When the installation is completed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor 9C USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Huawei Honor 9C ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.