Windows computer not recognizing Lava Flair E1 Phone? Or Lava Flair E1 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Lava Flair E1 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Lava Flair E1 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Lava Flair E1 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Lava USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Lava Flair E1 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Lava Flair E1 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Lava Flair E1, we have also shared Lava Flair E1 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Lava Flair E1 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Lava Flair E1 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lava Flair E1 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Lava Flair E1 RDA USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Lava Flair E1 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Lava Flair E1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Lava Flair E1 USB Driver
The Lava mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Lava Flair E1 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Lava Flair E1 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lava Flair E1 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lava Flair E1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lava Flair E1 RDA USB Drivers
- Download the RDA Driver package and extract it on your computer.
- Once the RDA Driver package is extracted, open the x64 folder for the 64-bit system and the x86 folder for the 32-bit system. You can check the System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys.
- Now, right-click on the DPInst.exe setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard window should open.
- Click on Next to install the RDA USB Driver on your computer.
- If the device driver installation is unsuccessful, disable the driver signature enforcement on your computer. Here's the video on how to disable the driver signature enforcement on a Windows computer.
- After disabling driver signature enforcement, rerun the RDA driver installer. If a Windows security window pops up, click on the "Install this driver software anyway".
- Now, the RDA USB drivers should be installed on your computer.
- When the installation process is completed, click on the Finish button to close the wizard window.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install Lava Flair E1 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Google Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) on your computer.
- Launch Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window loads, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to launch the Install From Disk window.
- Now click on Browse… from the Install From Disk window and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Lava Flair E1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your computer. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to obtain the ADB installer setup file.
- Now, right-click on the ADB driver installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should load on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should start.
- When the installation is completed, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.