Computer not recognizing USB when Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 is connected to PC using a USB cable? Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download Lenovo USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0.
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Download Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB Driver
The Lenovo Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB Drivers
- Download and extract Lenovo USB Drivers (LePhone2.0.zip) to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the Lenovo USB Driver setup (LePhone2.0.msi) file.
- Launch the Lenovo Drivers setup on your computer.
- Now, the Lenovo LePhone Driver Setup window should load, click on Next to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder to install the Lenovo LePhone Driver and click on Next.
- Now, click on Install to start the Lenovo Mobile Drivers installation.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- When completed, click on Finish to exit setup.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Now you can connect your Lenovo Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer through USB and use any Lenovo software like Lenovo Downloader Tool, etc.
How to Install Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 Android USB Drivers
How to Install Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.