Facing trouble connecting LG X Cam to a computer using a USB cable? Computer not recognizing USB when LG X Cam is connected to PC? It might be because of the missing LG X Cam USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix the LG X Cam not showing up on the computer, download LG X Cam USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is required to download LG USB Drivers and install them on your computer. Once the LG drivers are installed, we can adequately connect LG X Cam to the Computer or Laptop using a USB data cable. You can download official USB Drivers for LG X Cam along with ADB interface drivers and fastboot drivers on this page.
With LG X Cam Android USB Drivers installed, we can establish a secure connection between a computer and a smartphone. It helps transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between the computer and the mobile phone through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
With the LG X Cam ADB driver and Fastboot driver, we can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to the phone from the computer via Command Prompt (CMD) and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download LG X Cam USB Driver
- 2 How to Install LG X Cam USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install LG X Cam USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install LG X Cam ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download LG X Cam USB Driver
The LG Mobile Phone drivers provided here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for common purposes like transferring media, files, and documents to and from phone to computer.
LG X Cam Driver for Flashing Firmware
LG X Cam Driver for Mac OS
LG X Cam USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The LG X Cam Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
LG X Cam ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install LG X Cam USB Drivers
- Download and extract the LG Mobile Driver (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the LG USB Driver setup (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the LG Drivers setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the LG Mobile Driver InstallShield Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on Next to continue with the LG United Mobile Driver installation.
- Now, the LG Phone Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the LG Drivers are installed, you'll see a message saying, "LG Mobile Driver Installed Successfully!".
- Click on OK.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Now, you'll be able to connect your LG Mobile Phone to your computer through USB and use any LG software like LG Mobile Support Tool, LGUP Tool, etc.
How to Install LG X Cam USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install LG X Cam ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.