Computer doesn’t recognize the Motorola Moto C XT1757 phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting Motorola Moto C XT1757 Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Motorola USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Motorola Moto C XT1757 phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for Motorola Moto C XT1757, you can also download Motorola Moto C XT1757 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Motorola Moto C XT1757 Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The Motorola Moto C XT1757 ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Motorola Moto C XT1757 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Driver
The Motorola Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
Motorola Moto C XT1757 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download Motorola Device Manager Latest Version
Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Motorola Moto C XT1757 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Motorola Moto C XT1757 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Motorola Drivers zip package on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the Motorola Mobile Drivers .msi installation file.
- Double click on the Motorola USB Driver setup file.
- Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation window should pop-up.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- In the next screen, accept the License Agreement by selecting the "I Agree" option and click on Next.
- Now, the Motorola Phone Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the Moto USB Drivers installation is completed, click on Close to exit the setup.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- After reboot, you can connect your Motorola Mobile Phone or Tablet to your computer over USB and use any Motorola software like Motorola Device Manager, RSD Lite Tool, etc.
How to Install Motorola Moto C XT1757 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Motorola Moto C XT1757 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.