Computer doesn’t recognize the QMobile Noir X33 phone when connected over USB? Having trouble connecting QMobile Noir X33 Android phone to PC? It may be because of the missing QMobile Noir X33 USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix the issue, download QMobile Noir X33 USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
QMobile USB Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your QMobile Noir X33 phone over a USB connection. Here on this page, you can download official QMobile Noir X33 USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB drivers for QMobile Noir X33, you can also download QMobile Noir X33 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The QMobile Noir X33 Google Android USB Drivers enables you to connect your phone as MTP USB Device (Media Transfer Protocol) securely. When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer files, images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The QMobile Noir X33 ADB driver and Fastboot driver enables you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer and perform specific actions on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download QMobile Noir X33 USB Driver
- 2 How to Install QMobile Noir X33 USB Drivers Manually
- 3 How to Install QMobile Noir X33 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download QMobile Noir X33 USB Driver
The QMobile Mobile Phone Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
QMobile Noir X33 Driver for Flashing Firmware
QMobile Noir X33 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The QMobile Noir X33 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
QMobile Noir X33 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install QMobile Noir X33 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install QMobile Noir X33 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.