Does your Quantum Q-Pulse 70M phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing Quantum Q-Pulse 70M when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
Quantum USB Drivers are necessary to connect Quantum Q-Pulse 70M to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for Quantum Q-Pulse 70M, we have also shared Quantum Q-Pulse 70M ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
Quantum Q-Pulse 70M Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The Quantum Q-Pulse 70M ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Driver
- 2 How to Install Quantum Q-Pulse 70M Intel USB Driver
- 3 How to Install Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install Quantum Q-Pulse 70M ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Driver
The Quantum Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
Quantum Q-Pulse 70M Driver for Flashing Firmware
Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Quantum Q-Pulse 70M Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Quantum Q-Pulse 70M ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Quantum Q-Pulse 70M Intel USB Driver
- Download and extract Intel Android Driver (intel-android-driver-1.10.0.zip) package on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll get Intel USB Drivers setup (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) file.
- Run the Intel Android USB Driver setup as administrator on your computer.
- Now, the Intel Android Device USB driver setup window should load, click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, agree to license agreement by clicking on the "I Agree" button.
- In the next step, select the components you would like to install and click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, choose the destination folder where you would like to install Intel Drivers and click on Install.
- Now, Intel Android Driver will be installed on your computer.
- When a Windows Security window asking "Would you like to install this device software?" pop-up, click on Install.
- When the drivers are installed, a window should pop-up saying "Intel Android Device USB driver is installed successfully". Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard window.
- Now, restart your computer.
How to Install Quantum Q-Pulse 70M USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install Quantum Q-Pulse 70M ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.