ZTE Blade V10 Prime phone charging but not connecting to PC? ZTE Blade V10 Prime phone not showing up on PC? Maybe it is because of missing ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB drivers or bad or corrupt drivers. To fix the ZTE Blade V10 Prime phone won’t connect to a computer problem, download ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Driver and install it on your computer.
ZTE USB Drivers are essential to connect ZTE Blade V10 Prime to a computer or laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then you can download them from the downloads section below. On this page, we have shared the official USB Driver for ZTE Blade V10 Prime along with ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The ZTE Blade V10 Prime Android USB driver helps connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer or laptop. If you’re facing an android file transfer not working issue, it is recommended to install ZTE Blade V10 Prime drivers to fix the problem.
On the other hand, the ZTE Blade V10 Prime ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone right from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Blade V10 Prime ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Driver
The ZTE mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other data to and from mobile phone to computer.
ZTE Blade V10 Prime Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Blade V10 Prime Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Blade V10 Prime ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Drivers
- Download and extract the ZTE Android USB Driver (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package to your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the ZTE USB Driver setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Open the ZTE Drivers setup file and select the setup language as English and click on OK.
- ZTE Phone USB Driver setup wizard window should load, click on the Next button to continue.
- Choose the destination location where you want to install ZTE Mobile Drivers and click on Next.
- Click on Next button again to select the default Start Menu Folder.
- Now, click on Install to start the ZTE USB Drivers installation process.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard window.
- Now, restart your computer.
How to Install ZTE Blade V10 Prime USB Drivers Manually
- Download the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip file on your computer and extract it on Desktop.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager from Windows Start Menu.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then select Add legacy hardware.
- Add Hardware Wizard window should open, click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, restart your computer.
How to Install ZTE Blade V10 Prime ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file (adb-setup.exe) and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window with a blue background and white text should open.
- It should ask whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should ask whether you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and reboot your computer.