ZTE Optus X Pro phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the ZTE Optus X Pro Android phone? It may be caused by the missing ZTE Optus X Pro USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix ZTE Optus X Pro phone not showing up on PC, download ZTE Optus X Pro USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
ZTE USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect ZTE Optus X Pro to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the ZTE Optus X Pro drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official ZTE Optus X Pro USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with ZTE Optus X Pro ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The ZTE Optus X Pro Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The ZTE Optus X Pro ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download ZTE Optus X Pro USB Driver
- 2 How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download ZTE Optus X Pro USB Driver
The ZTE Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
ZTE Optus X Pro Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Optus X Pro USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Optus X Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Optus X Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro USB Drivers
- Download the ZTE Phone Drivers (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package and extract it to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the ZTE Android USB Driver setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Open the ZTE USB Driver setup and select the setup language as English and click on OK.
- Now, click on Next in the ZTE Phone USB Driver setup window.
- Choose the destination folder or leave the default destination folder and click on Next.
- The ZTE Driver setup should ask to select the Start Menu folder. It is recommended to leave the default folder and click on Next.
- In the next step, click on Install to begin installing ZTE Drivers on your computer.
- The ZTE USB Drivers installation process should take a minute or two to finish.
- When finished, click on the Finish button to exit the setup.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Optus X Pro ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you'll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.