ZTE Scend phone not connecting to PC only charging? Computer having trouble detecting the ZTE Scend Android phone? It may be caused by the missing ZTE Scend USB Driver or corrupted drivers. To fix ZTE Scend phone not showing up on PC, download ZTE Scend USB Drivers and install them on your computer.
ZTE USB Drivers are essential to seamlessly connect ZTE Scend to a Computer or Laptop over USB. Without the ZTE Scend drivers, the connection will not work, and your computer will have a hard time detecting your phone. On this page, you can download official ZTE Scend USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, along with ZTE Scend ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The ZTE Scend Android USB Drivers allows you to establish a secure and reliable connection between your phone and the computer over the USB connection. It will enable you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer files and data like images, videos, and documents between your phone and the computer.
The ZTE Scend ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver allows you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands right from your computer and perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
Download ZTE Scend USB Driver
The ZTE Mobile Drivers provided here allow you to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, Unlock Bootloader, etc. It also allows you to transfer media, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
ZTE Scend Driver for Flashing Firmware
ZTE Scend USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The ZTE Scend Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
ZTE Scend ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install ZTE Scend USB Drivers
- Download and extract the ZTE USB Driver (ZTE-Android-USB-Driver.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- After extracting, you'll get ZTE Android USB Driver setup (ZTE_Android_Driver.exe) file.
- Run the ZTE Drivers setup file and select the setup language as English and click OK.
- Now, click on Next in the ZTE Phone USB Driver setup wizard window.
- Select the destination folder where you would like to install ZTE Mobile Drivers and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Next button again.
- Now, click on the Install button to begin the ZTE USB Drivers installation process.
- Wait for few minutes for the installation process to complete.
- When completed, click on the Finish button to close the setup window.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Scend USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install ZTE Scend ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.