Computer not recognizing USB when 5Star BD20 is connected to PC using a USB cable? 5Star BD20 phone not showing up on PC? It might be a driver problem, or your computer might be missing the required 5Star BD20 USB Drivers. To fix the issue, download 5Star BD20 USB Driver and install them on your computer.
Most computers don’t have proper Google Android USB Drivers installed, so it is essential to download 5Star USB Drivers and install them on your computer to properly connect 5Star BD20 to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable. Here on this page, we have shared the official 5Star BD20 USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.
Apart from the official USB Driver for 5Star BD20, we have also shared ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers for 5Star BD20.
The 5Star BD20 Android USB Driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to a computer and laptop so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
The 5Star BD20 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allows you to pass ADB commands and fastboot commands to perform specific operations on your phone right from your computer.
Download 5Star BD20 USB Driver
The 5Star Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring data, media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
5Star BD20 Spreadtrum Jungo Driver for Flashing Firmware
5Star BD20 Spreadtrum SCI Driver for Flashing Firmware
5Star BD20 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The 5Star BD20 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
5Star BD20 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install 5Star BD20 Spreadtrum Jungo Drivers
- Download Spreadtrum Jungo Driver (Spreadtrum_Jungo_USB2Serial.zip) package and extract it on your computer.
- Once the SPD Jungo Driver package is extracted, open the x64 folder for the 64-bit system and the x86 folder for the 32-bit system. You can check the System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys.
- Now, right-click on the DPInst.exe setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Spreadtrum Jungo USB Driver on your computer.
- If the device driver installation is unsuccessful, disable the driver signature enforcement on your computer. Here's the video on how to disable the driver signature enforcement on a Windows computer.
- After disabling driver signature enforcement, rerun the SPD Jungo driver installer. If a Windows security window pops up, click on the "Install this driver software anyway".
- Now, the SPD Jungo drivers should be installed on your computer.
- When the installation process is completed, click on the Finish button to close the wizard window.
- Now, reboot your computer.
How to Install 5Star BD20 Spreadtrum SCI Drivers
- Download and extract the latest Spreadtrum SCI Driver (Spreadtrum_SCI_USB2Serial.zip) on your computer.
- Now open the x64 folder if your System Type is 64-bit, otherwise open the x86 folder (you can check System Type by pressing Windows + Pause keys).
- Right-click on the DPInst.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the Device Driver Installation Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the SPD SCI Driver installation process.
- If the driver installation fails, disable driver signature enforcement on your computer and rerun the installation. Here's how to disable driver signature enforcement – video.
- Now, the Window Security window should open. Click on the "Install this driver software anyway" option whenever you encounter a Windows Security window.
- Wait for the drivers to install on your computer.
- Click on Finish when the Device Driver Installation Wizard is successful.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
How to Install 5Star BD20 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install 5Star BD20 Android USB Drivers
How to Install 5Star BD20 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.