HTC One SC phone not connecting to PC only charging? Or HTC One SC phone not showing up on the computer? It may be caused by the missing HTC One SC USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem of the HTC One SC phone won’t connect to a computer, download the HTC One SC USB driver, and install it on your computer.
To properly connect HTC One SC to a Computer or Laptop using a USB cable, HTC USB drivers must be installed on your Windows computer. If you’re wondering where you can download the HTC One SC USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, then we have got you covered. Here on this page, we have shared the official USB driver for HTC One SC and the ADB interface drivers, and Fastboot drivers.
Once the HTC One SC Android USB Driver is installed, you’ll be able to connect HTC One SC to a computer as an MTP USB device (MTP Transfer Protocol). When connected as an MTP device, you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your phone to your computer.
If you have installed the HTC One SC ADB driver and Fastboot driver on your computer, then you can pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands to perform certain operations on your phone from your computer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download HTC One SC USB Driver
- 2 How to Install HTC One SC USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install HTC One SC USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install HTC One SC ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download HTC One SC USB Driver
The HTC Mobile Phone drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlocking bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files from phone to computer and vice versa.
HTC One SC Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download HTC Sync Manager for HTC One SC
HTC One SC USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The HTC One SC Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
HTC One SC ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install HTC One SC USB Drivers
- Download and extract the HTC Phone Drivers package (HTC_Driver_4.17.0.001.zip) to the Desktop on your computer.
- When extracted, you'll get the HTC Android Driver setup file (HTC_Driver_4.17.0.001.exe).
- Open the HTC Drivers setup as administrator on your computer.
- The HTC USB Driver setup should start decompressing the HTC Driver installer.
- When decompressed, the installer should start installing the HTC USB Drivers on your computer.
- Once the installation process is completed, the setup window will close automatically.
- Finally, restart your computer.
How to Install HTC One SC USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install HTC One SC ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.