Does your LG Optimus T phone not connecting to a PC? or a Computer is not recognizing LG Optimus T when connected using a USB cable? It can be because of the missing LG Optimus T USB Driver or corrupted Android USB Driver. To fix the problem, download LG Optimus T USB Drivers and install them on your Windows computer.
LG USB Drivers are necessary to connect LG Optimus T to a Computer or Laptop via USB data cable. On this page, you can download official LG Optimus T USB Drivers for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Along with the official USB Driver for LG Optimus T, we have also shared LG Optimus T ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
LG Optimus T Android USB Drivers helps in establishing a secure connection between your computer and mobile phone. It helps to transfer data like images, videos, documents, and other files to and from your mobile to computer through MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
The LG Optimus T ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from your computer to your phone and perform certain operations.
Download LG Optimus T USB Driver
The LG Mobile drivers shared here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, unlock the bootloader, etc. They can also be used for general purposes like transferring media, documents, and other files to and from phone to computer.
LG Optimus T Driver for Flashing Firmware
LG Optimus T Driver for Mac OS
LG Optimus T USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The LG Optimus T Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
LG Optimus T ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install LG Optimus T USB Drivers
- Download and extract the LG Mobile Driver (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.zip) package to Desktop on your computer.
- Once extracted, you'll find the LG USB Driver setup (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.exe) file.
- Right-click on the LG Drivers setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now, the LG Mobile Driver InstallShield Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on Next to continue with the LG United Mobile Driver installation.
- Now, the LG Phone Drivers installation process should begin.
- Once the LG Drivers are installed, you'll see a message saying, "LG Mobile Driver Installed Successfully!".
- Click on OK.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Now, you'll be able to connect your LG Mobile Phone to your computer through USB and use any LG software like LG Mobile Support Tool, LGUP Tool, etc.
How to Install LG Optimus T USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip package on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should pop-up. Click on Next to continue.
- In the next screen, select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now select Show All Devices and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- Click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
Video Tutorial: How to Install LG Optimus T Android USB Drivers
How to Install LG Optimus T ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract 15 seconds ADB installer on your computer to obtain the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now right click on the adb driver installer setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now you'll see a command prompt window with a blue background and white text.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide? Again press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to continue installing the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.