LG G3 Screen phone not showing up on the PC? Or LG G3 Screen phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing LG G3 Screen USB drivers or corrupted drivers. To fix the problem, download the LG G3 Screen USB driver and install it on your computer.
LG USB drivers are required to connect LG G3 Screen to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a LG G3 Screen USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for LG G3 Screen along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
With LG G3 Screen Android USB Driver installed, we can connect the device to the computer as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) and transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the two devices.
LG G3 Screen ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download LG G3 Screen USB Driver
- 2 How to Install LG G3 Screen USB Drivers
- 3 How to Install LG G3 Screen USB Drivers Manually
- 4 How to Install LG G3 Screen ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Download LG G3 Screen USB Driver
The LG mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
LG G3 Screen Driver for Flashing Firmware
LG G3 Screen Driver for Mac OS
LG G3 Screen USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The LG G3 Screen Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
LG G3 Screen ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install LG G3 Screen USB Drivers
- Download and extract the LG USB Driver (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.zip) file to your computer.
- After extracting, you'll find the LG Drivers setup file (LG-Mobile-Driver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.exe).
- Right-click on the LG Mobile Driver setup file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now, the LG Mobile Driver InstallShield Wizard window should open on your computer.
- Click on the Next button to continue with the LG United Mobile Driver installation process.
- Now, the LG Phone Drivers installation process should begin.
- After the LG Drivers are installed on your computer, you'll see a window with the message "LG Mobile Driver Installed Successfully!".
- Click on OK to close the window.
- Now, reboot your computer to complete the installation.
- Now, you'll be able to connect your LG Mobile Phone to your computer via USB and use any LG software like LG Mobile Support Tool, LGUP Tool, etc.
How to Install LG G3 Screen USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip to Desktop on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your computer by searching device manager (devmgmt.msc) from Windows Start Menu.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on your Computer name.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Now select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Now click on Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- Now click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install LG G3 Screen ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 seconds ADB installer zip package on your computer.
- Now right click on the adb installer setup exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- Now a command prompt window should open.
- It should say, Do you want to install ADB and Fastboot? Press the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
- When it says, Do you want to install ADB system-wide? Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB driver and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When finished, it should say, Do you want to install device drivers? Press the Y key and hit Enter.
- Now the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" window should open.
- Click on Next to install the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once installed, click on Finish and restart your computer.